Thursday, January 28, 2010

30 Weeks


Although it looks like I swallowed a beach ball since the last time I posted a picture (2 weeks ago), I have only gained a pound. Honestly. I know it's hard to believe from these pictures, but I had a doctors appointment this morning. I promise! I'm starting to feel large though. Simple things like putting on socks and bending over to pick something off the ground are becoming harder and harder.

The bean's room is painted and it looks great!! Nana and Papa J (mom and dad/Bev and Jack) helped us pick up the crib and dresser tonight! The dresser came assembled...the crib did not. That's our project this weekend. The woman at the furniture store told us that it shouldn't take more than an hour to put together. Right. We'll post pictures once it's finished.

3 comments:

  1. The crib is the easy part! Be thankful the dresser came assembled- ours took 7 hours to put together! You look wonderful mama :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adrienne - congrats. Heard you were looking for me. I'm on Facebook. I'm so excited for you - what a fun mom you're going to be. Barb S.

    ReplyDelete