I was sitting at my desk today thinking that I can't believe that I'm 19 weeks pregnant already. And then realized that next week I'll be 20 weeks...5 months....HALF WAY THERE! As you can see, I am JUST starting to get a little belly - not much, but a little something. This means that from the time that Chuck and I found out that we were pregnant to now is the same (about) amount of time until we actually have a real live baby. That's not that far away. Reality check:)

Lil' bean is moving so much these days! He's very active - just fluttering around (according to babycenter.com, he's about 6 inches long!). His daddy hopes that he'll be able to feel the flutters soon, too. In the meantime, he chit chats with the little guy every night before bed.
Hey, where's your face? Are you hiding, Adrienne?
ReplyDelete